Friday, June 19, 2009

Now we're talking fun hats!

Let the fun begin!

These gals look sweet.

Is this even a hat?


Heh heh, Conehead!


Pretty and convenient when gardening.


Wicked!


This one is fun and it has my initials so of course I love it.

This hat is just ducky!


I really like the pink hat.


This hat isn't too funky but it is really pretty.


Fun.

Well themed.

I like it, this is kooky fun.


This one looks inspired by Tim Burton. Jack Skellington should be walking along the top.



Meh, nice enough.


A very chic propeller head.

Fuschia feathers? You know I really want this one!


Very pretty!


Here's a nice spring explosion.

A bit Barbie-ish but pretty.

Hmm, um, feathery!


Really feathery!


Um, yeah.


I could find some place to wear this I'm sure. So cute!


Where's the White King? (Fusies may get that one)
I'm thinking next year I should throw an Ascot Party. That would be a hoot!


No comments: