Monday, September 22, 2008

Dim Sum and Tacos


Had a nice day yesterday, Katherine was in town from Colorado so we met her and Phil for a dim sum brunch at East Ocean (I think that's the name) on Webster. She was sweet enough to post this photo of our brunch on her blog for me to pilfer (with much love and appreciation )

Everything was really good but I particularly liked the pork buns, but then I've always loved a pork bun.

Jane and Sydnie showed up later in the day and we ordered in from Papa Pancho's (no photo available). Unfortunately my soft tacos were lousy with cilantro and onions so Jane was nice enough to switch with me. It didn't even occur to me that yesterday was our anniversary but no matter, we spent it with friends and family and it was nice.

2 comments:

Kitt said...

Stop! Thief! (Just kidding.)

Glad you liked the dim sum! Great to see you and Jim. I'm getting Phil a calendar for Christmas. Shhh, don't tell him.

Unknown said...

Don't know if you'll even see this but just in case...

Yeah, a calendar will help him but I think you and I talking about when you're coming into town will work just fine!