Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday was a good day.

What a great way to end the week. Worked all morning until about 11:30 and the boss, Rachel and I headed to Castro Valley and had lunch at Pyzano's Pizza. I had the lunch special with a slice of the Wiseguy, so good! (mmmm, I'm thinkin' about it right now)
Pyzano's is the home of the World's Greatest Tosser doncha know.
Isn't she pretty?
After working a very short afternoon, I swung by Lora's and visited for a bit, finally meeting her dog Dixie. Such a love! She's just the sweetest thing.

Dora made it back in to town so Lora and I met her for a couple of dangerously tasty Lemon Drops .


Di and Jim joined us.

And then Jim, Di, Dora and I hooked up with Debbie and Gina for dinner at Kamakura. Can't think of a better way to end the work week.

No comments: