Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'd like you to meet Bo...

Bo was living in the backyard at work and he was just the sweetest thing so I decided to take him home. He was much too much of a love bug to live in that grimey old shed. Of course I took him to the vet's first where I found out he was under weight and probably had a cold or other respiratory ailment and has some dental issues.

It's Bo time!

About a week and a half later he's no longer so boney, he's stopped sneezing being so drooly and that weird smell he had is gone. He's just the sweetest little purr factory. Even Bunny seems to like him...

Come and knock on our door...
The really nice part is that Bo let Jim pet him. Doesn't sound like a big deal but at our house this is big! I could rub Jim down with Chicken and Liver feast laced with catnip and the cats still wouldn't have anything to do with him so he was quite pleased to have a cat around that didn't run away everytime he exhaled.
Welcome to the family Bo!

1 comment:

Kitt said...

Awwww ... pretty kitty, and happy to have a new home, I'll bet. I hope he warms up to Jim even more.